ask: Why is it hard for my bf to penetrate me, even though he is aroused?

Me n my bf have been intimate for sometime nw,bt he is unable 2 penetrate me,he tried veryhard that i feel pain around my labia majora. Am sick and worried, i think my virgina is closed! Am to shy 2 see a doc!pls,wat cn i do,HELP ME!

It is possible that you have an imperforate hymen. The hymen consists of fibrous connective tissue attached to the vaginal wall. An inperforate hymen is an abnormality that you are born with. I suggest you schedule an appointment with a gynecologist to have this evaluated and treated.

Regards,