ask: Why is it so Hard to say good bye??

By Keisha lee

my heart is aching and i realize that one can not make some one love them, but why is saying good bye so hard?? but i know its time 2 say good bye i care so much but some times we just got to let go of certain relationships in order to really recognize what we really want. He claims that he wants me 2 cool down on this feelings i have for him because we're clearly on the same plain hmmm well i decided to stop caring because its far from his feeling he has for me, im down and its time to move forward with my life. but it hurts me to know that he wanted to use, abuse and refuse my body which i wont stand for thats why i never gave in even when he made all those promises i guess when they realize some girls wont give in to there evil ways they eventually give up. Love stinks :( & my heart is hurting

Anonymous

Hi Keisha lee,

Sorry to hear how you feel.  But, you made the right choice by not giving yourself completely.  This kind of relationships will help you grow.

Daisy

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: