Why is my period late?

Hi ! Im 20 years old and ive been with my bf for 2 years. We have always had sex soemtimes with condom but mostly always we used the " pull out" method and we've never had a problem. I used to be really irregular 3 years ago but its went back to regular a year and half ago , till now. I got my period july31st and now its september 14th , i took 3 pregnancy test already and they are all negative. Im confused , he never had semen near me. Could i be pregnant ?? Even after all my pregnancy test are negative. I doubt it , but its very stressful !

Lack of periods can be stressful, especially if you don't want to be pregnant.

Since your tests are negative, it's doubtful that you are pregnant but you may have a change in body chemistry or shift in your hormones to cause a delay. Stress or changes in your life can also cause this. Our bodies are very sensitive to stress. If you don't get your period in the next couple of weeks, talk to your doctor about why.
Also, remember that the pull-out method doesn't have a great success rate so be very careful, especially now that you are suddenly irregular. You won't be able to calculate your ovulation time as well.

Thank you so much Susan ! Ive been stressing so much about not getting my period maybe thats why im not getting it. I want to finish college and get married first then have kids. I dont want to be like everybody else. This helped alot thanks !!!!

Anonymous (reply to Jfh6251996)

If you don't want to be like everybody else then just don't have sex or use protection everytime otherwise as you can see you can be put in that predicament just like everyone else.