why is my period light, pinkish, and watery? could it be pregnancy?

By May 1, 2014 - 6:14pm

I have a regular cycle and today im suppose to have my period, but the discharge is very light,pinkish, watery and only comes out when i wipe out. I want to know if its a pregnancy symptom, or its my period, my period is usually a medium flow. And also on this month i had had unprotected sex, since my partner and i have been trying to conceive. Can you please help.

Hi nina,

Welcome to EmpowHER. If you had unprotected intercourse during your fertile days, your chances are higher. Spotting can sometimes be a symptom of pregnancy and a missed period. You will need to take a home pregnancy test to know if you are pregnant. Hope this was helpful?