why is my period so late!

By Anonymous April 5, 2014 - 6:30pm

My last period was in febuary and I've still not had another and ots now april! I've had blood test done due to been in hospital and the test for pregnancy was negative! But I did have sex the morning I went to hospital that morning to be certain! I just want to know if there is achance I could still be pregnant? Me and my partner are longing for a child am I trying 2 hard??

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. There is always a chance of pregnancy every time you have intercourse. With that said, you can always try another pregnancy to check your status or make an appointment for a blood test with your physician. That is the best way to see if you are pregnant. 

Good luck,