why my prioed late and light?

By December 27, 2012 - 12:47pm

hi my last prioed came 24 oct after that 3 nov i had sex with my bf after one day i took unwanted 72 and 8 nov i have again prioed 2 dec i had again sex but he didn't inside me but my prioed not come 8 dec than i did home pragnancy test that was negtive and 24 dec i have prioed but it very light.
What is this pls help me?

is this normal no need to worry
This full month i also ate some health regular medicine and i have so much stress
and tension for exams.
I am to worry.

Hi Simar Kaur,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Many things can also cause changes to your cycles such as birth control pills,  ovarian cysts, fibroids and many other.  But if you had unprotected sex, even if he didn't ejaculate inside. Your chances of becoming pregnant are possible.  You might want to wait a few more days and retake a test or see a doctor and explain what is happening to your period.

(reply to Anonymous)

before my light prioed i had white milky discharge

HERWriter Guide (reply to Simar Kaur)

Hi Simar

The white discharge has no connection to pregnancy - it may have been a sign of ovulation, however.

Taking emergency contraception can change your menstrual cycle for that month, so this may be why your period is different this month. Stop having unprotected sex and make sure you have condoms handy or go on a reliable method of birth control. If you have a light period and your pregnancy tests are negative, then you are not pregnant.