Why my vigina had a light blood after sex?

Hi!!! In how many times I've got sex with my bf..for the last time we got sex that time.And im confused with myself because when i wiped my vigina after sex theres a light blood..Im scared because this is my first time that i encountered..what should i do?

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for reaching out to us.

I don't know exactly why you experienced slight bleeding following intercourse most recently. If your partner was aggressive and you were not adequately lubricated, irritation was possible.

If you continue to have vaginal bleeding and it is not time for your period, consider scheduling an appointment with your gynecologist.