Pregnancy Guide

ask: Why won't I stop bleeding?

I have been bleeding since December 30 2012. On an off every couple of days some days. lighter than others. I've started to get sore throat an back pains, real tired, mucous What's wrong could I be pregnant?

Dear Anon,

Have you taken a pregnancy test? Bleeding that hasn't stopped since December 30th should be looked into by a doctor. Particularly because you are starting to feel fatigue, which is a symptom of anemia. Please take a test and schedule a doctors appointment.

Rosa

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :