Why won't my girlfriend let me touch her?

I know it's not normal but I'm a 20 year old guy and me and my girlfriend have a beautiful 6 month old son but ever since she got pregnant we have not had sex. Actually I haven't even been able to touch her without getting yelled at please help me understand why and if there's anything I can do

There could be several factors here and I would say it's probably hormonal. Some woman don't want sex in their last trimester, it can be very uncomfortable for them.

After birth, it can take a couple of months for the body to readjust. Having a baby is a huge deal on the body! But she also may have post-partum depression that is diagnosed. I think a visit to her doctor is a very good idea.

You won't know what's going on until you ask her. Tell her you love you and be gentle and ask what you can do to makes things better. She'll open up more easily that way and feel less defensive.

If she is feeling down, then she's hating all this too. So have a chat and please encourage her to see a doctor.

Female Sexual Dysfunction

Female Sexual Dysfunction Guide