Why won't my period come?

I had sex about a month ago, and the condom broke when ever he was trying to go in. as soon as it happened he pulled out. The next day I took a plan b and then bleed a week about I took the pill for 3 days. My bleeding wasn't like my normal period. I have waited for my period to come, and it hasn't. I have been cramping lately like my period is going to come but it hasn't. I took a pregancy test About a week ago and it showed negative. I am so confused on what is wrong with me? someone please help a girl out! I'm hoping my period is just messed up because of me being an athlete and trying to figure out what I'm doing for college

Thank you for sharing your question! The greatest side effect of taking an ECP is dealing with irregular periods for the next 2-3 cycles.

Don't worry too much, it it totally normal to experience what you are experiencing. It is very unlikely that you are pregnant, but if you have any doubt, you can always see your doctor for a blood test and exam.

Anon, did this help?

Had he hadn't came yet also

**** bleed a week after I took the pill for 3 days!

Your period is likely delayed because you used emergency contraception and then after that took three birth control pills (I'm not sure why?) and then just stopped. Both of these actions cause delays. Pregnancy tests are usually very accurate. My advice is to wait longer for your period. I know that's frustrating but that's what happens with misuse of birth control pills/hormones. It can upset your cycle for a couple of months. 

If your period doesn't arrive in the next few weeks, test for pregnancy but your risk is very, very low. It's far more likely your pills have caused this issue.  Try not to stress too much, it too, can delay periods. 

Hi Susan!! Thank you so much. I meant to say that when I took the plan B a week later I bleed for 3 days.. I am not on birth control. So you think my cycle is just messed up from the plan B?

Yes, Anon-

That is the likely scenario.