wierd vaginal stretch

ever since i was 4,i would put my hands in the crease between the theigh and my crotch.I get a wierd pleasure feeling and its wierd.I call it a "stretch" right now i am 12 and a half is this wrong or normal,am i the only person to do this?plz help!☺☻

You are normal, and this is not weird. There are a lot of different opinions about "touching ourselves", and many people believe it is OK to be familiar with our own bodies.

It sounds like you are not touching your genital area, just the "crease" at the upper thigh where your panty line is, is this correct?

I'm wondering why you think there is something wrong with this--are you getting sensations in your genital area that you're uncomfortable with or unsure about? I'm not sure where the word "stretch" comes from--are you doing anything other than just putting your hands there? Where does your vagina come into this (you called it a "vaginal stretch"), but in your description it didn't sound like you were touching your vagina.

I'm curious--how do you know you have been doing this since you were 4 years old? Did one of your family members/caretakers tell you that you've "always done this"? If so, what was their message to you about it? (Meaning--did they make it seem gross, distasteful, something that should be done in private, something that should never be done? Did they not seem bothered by it, or think it was funny?)

thx i just really want to know!☺