wil I am pregnant or not?

I am trying to be conceive my last period is on 10.08.2014 and n my ovulation date is 26.08.2014 and now on 07.09.2014 I had pink discharge wil I am pregnant or not I want to know?

We are unable to tell anyone if they are pregnant or be able to become pregnant.  

If you are tracking your cycle well (and it looks like you are) and having sex before and during ovulation, then you have about a 20% chance of pregnancy every month. 

Your pink discharge may be your period starting or could potentially be implantation bleeding but it's impossible to say for now. 

Since your period us due now, it's a good idea to take a test as it will be accurate if you take it now. 

Keep us posted and we hope you have good news to share with us!