Will this cause pregnancy?

Hi, last tuesday me and my partner werewearing underwear and we were rubbing with each other, i sit on his penis there while he had already ejaculate around 20minutes ago on his underwear, i sit on his penis while his underwear is still on and he told me to move up towards his stomach in around 10 seconds time, so will this cause unwanted pregnancy? I am currently consuming Diane 35 which is birth control pills and also my period had just end in around 1 week, so will this cause pregnancy? Please help!

hi alison, actually we did the first time and he ejaculate at his underwear, then we have a short break of around 20 minutes and then we do again, this time i sit on his body with my underwear on only and i sit on his underwear there, that why i not sure whether this result pregnancy because the first time we do he ejaculate on his underwear, i just worry pregnancy will happen like that...

Just wanted to comment, that as Susan said...since you are using birth control pills, and have been for 4 months, this is the most important factor in your story. I think you are focusing so much on the specific "activity" that you and your boyfriend engaged in, and here is what is important in knowing your "chances" or "odds" of being pregnant:
- If you are taking your birth control as instructed (not missing pills, taking same time each day/evening), then you have a very low chance of becoming pregnant: less than 0.1%-1% chance (depending on pill).
- If you are taking your birth control pill AND not having penis-vagina intercourse, then you have a very low chance of becoming pregnant (no percentage risk here).
- The only "risky" thing you described is that his semen could have come into contact with your vagina (not likely through your underwear, but around on the sides), but that is very unlikely.

So, there is your answer: "very unlikely" if you are taking your birth control pills each and every time, and not having penetration/intercourse.

I'm wondering why you are so worried, stressed and concerned about being pregnant, since you are using birth control? Was your day of fun worth all of this agony? If not, your boyfriend could wear a condom in addition to your using birth control pills, so you can be sure not to come into contact with semen and not need to worry so much. However--birth control pills are very effective at preventing pregnancy.

we did not have sexual intercourse. we just have activities like real sex

No i didn,t. The scenario is like that. We have fun on that day and the first time, he ejaculate on his underwear, and leave the sperm there, so the second time which is around 20minutes later, we do again, this time my underwear got interact with his underwear for around 10 to 15 seconds so will this cause pregnancy?

Are you not having engaging in sexual intercourse?

hi, ya thanks, because for my case, i stop bleeding due to my period on Saturday and then the following Tuesday i have that activity, so i am not sure will it happens, i have been on Diane 35 for 4 months...

Again, it's very unlikely - if you are taking your birth control pills exactly as prescribed and are not using other medications that can interfere with it's function.

The first day of a period is Day 1 of a monthly cycle. Assuming your period was 5 days long and you had sex 3 days later, that is Day 8 of a cycle. Since most women ovulate some time between day 10 and day 20 (with the average day being around day 14) then pregnancy is somewhat possible because sperm can stay alive for up to 3 days. So sperm in the body on Day 8 can be conceived on day 11 if a woman ovulates on that day.

Due to being on the Pill, the odds of you being pregnant are very low! But nobody can tell you an absolute yes or no.

sorry i mean my period

hi, because we are worry now, but i want to check, her period is ended on the saturday, and we did it on the coming Tuesday, will this still cause pregnancy?

I'm unclear as to what you mean by "because we are just high".
The earlier incident could potentially cause pregnancy if sperm leaked and was able to enter the vagina. Any kind of sexual activity that can lead to sperm leaking into a woman's genital area can lead to pregnancy if she is not using a reliable method of birth control.

But again, if you are taking the Pill as instructed, then it's unlikely that you are pregnant.