will i get her pregnant?

I masterbated and ejaculated maybe an hour or so before I had a closed encounter with my virgin gf. I dont remember if i wiped off my penis or not...but I put pants back on after... my gf is virgin so i only managed to put in an inch of my tip of my penis into her but she was screaming and crying coz it hurts too much so i took it out after like maybe less than 15 seconds of trying.... would she still be pregnant? i am worried..i shouldve used a condom.. she did not bleed after..and my penis did not completely go in...she confirmed that only maybe an inch only...

You should have used a condom. In the future, put a condom on before sexual intercourse and regardless of how far you insert your penis or how long you keep it inserted.

Sperm can live outside the body for only about 20 minutes to an hour. Any sperm from your ejaculation following masturbation was dead by the time you attempted penetration with your girlfriend.

From your description of the event, I don't think there was a chance that sperm entered your girlfriend's vagina. There is always a risk of pregnancy when the penis enters the vagina. The risk increases if the female is ovulating and a male ejaculates.

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Thanks for your reply.. I will definitely use a condom from now on...i feel so anxious over this..lesson learned..thanks again

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You're welcome:)