will i get my period on time?

By Anonymous December 7, 2014 - 9:45pm

I did sex three weeks ago during my periods session( nov 10th my periods started n nov 11 th i did sex) .. but i used condoms during sex.. and after that i drank postinor 2.
is there any risk of gettng pregnant?
wiil i get my next month period on time?

You have very little risk of pregnancy but if you are using condoms, there is no need to take postinor 2. Condoms re very effective. Doing this may cause your periods to become irregular.  

So we cannot tell you when to expect your period. Postinor 2 can cause the menstrual cycle to be irregular for a month or so.  Pregnancy, however, should not be something to worry about.