will i get preganant if during dry sex mine & my boyfriend's jeans get wet????

I am a 21 yr old girl.I and my boyfriend had dry sex many a times.(i.e. we rub against each other without getting undress). We enjoy it.Many a times I have noticed our jeans get wet.We never had intercourse.Also my legs pain after dry sex for 2-3 days.Can my hymen get split due to dry sex? Am I still Virgin? Can I be pregnant due to dry sex?

Firstly, your hymen is not an indicator of virginity, that's an old myth that has long been thrown out the window. A hymen can break for any number of reasons - from exercise to using a tampon to having sex.

If jeans are wet, it's through sexual excitement or he is ejaculating in his pants. If you are both fully clothed you cannot get pregnant this way although he'll be walking around with semen all over his private parts.

If your legs hurt, it's probably from whatever your position you are in.

For more information, click here and again, you cannot get pregnant this way. http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...