Will I get pregnant?

Until now, I still don't have my period. I'm expecting my period today but it isn't coming. My last period was on Sept. 27. It lasted for more than 7 days. My cycle is about 24-26 days (estimated) 'cause I think I'm irregular. 5 days ago, my boyfriend and I fooled around and rubbed our genitals on each other. Sperm went near my anus part (sorry for being graphic) and I orgasmed. Will the sperm swim through me and I'll get pregnant? Is it possible?

That should be Sept. 17. Typo.

Your period should be due in a few days...I would wait a week before testing for pregnancy. The odds of sperm going from your anal region up into your vagina are very low.

Pregnancy is highly unlikely, I'm sure your period will along soon.