Will I get pregnant after having sex on the 8 the day after periods n taking tablet on the other day

Hello there . I had sex on the 8 the day after my periods without condom. If I take safety tablet on the 9 th day is there any possibility of having pregnancy. And guide me to avoid pregnancy with suitable tablets

When you correctly take emergency contraception within 24 hours, it's up to 95% effective so your risk is only 5% or so.

You need to be using birth control every single time you have sex. We have a great article on all the different kinds of birth control out there than you can take a look at to help you choose:

I hope this has helped!