will my gf be pregnant?

By March 14, 2012 - 8:51pm

we were in the bathroom kissing etc. then she started stroking my penis, the problem is she stroked it with her right hand and she touched herself on her left hand, then suddenly she touched my penis with her left hand (there has not been any pre cum yet) then after she has touched my penis with her left hand she then touched her self again. and i have urinated before we did this,

Hi Anonymity123,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Without intercourse it's unlikely your girlfriend will be pregnant.  You can't get pregnant from touching each other. 

Here are some resources for you