will my girlfriend be pregnant

By Anonymous April 2, 2012 - 10:56am

My girlfriend had her period march 20th and we had sex yesterday (april 1st) and I think but im not sure if she was ovulating or not, I wore a condom the entire time and didnt cum, I stopped before I would. After we were done I went to the bathroom and took off the condom, I saw what looked like precum towards the ring of the condom. Im not sure what to do if I should be worried or not, I was told to purchase plan b and give it ti her by tonight but im not sire of I should or not, someone please help me..

If your gilfriend has a fairly regular, average cycle then the odds of her ovulating at that time were pretty high.

If you used a condom properly, she should be safe. I don't know what to say about the ring of the condom; that's for you to decide upon.

If she does take Plan B, check their website here for any questions you have and for lots of info: http://www.planbonestep.com/

Why are you purchasing it for her? She should talk to the pharmacist herself and decide for herself what she wants to take, if she decide to take something.

Well its our first time and she's 16 im 17 and I read she cant purchase it unless she's 17, but it wasnt alot of pre, it was just dots on the inside of the condom and I didnt known if maybe it rolled up while we did it or something, that's why im asking what I should do..

Hi again Anon

Obviously we still cannot answer that question, only the person who was there can!

Plan B is not meant for a 16 year old without a prescription, I wasn't aware of her age.  So therefore we cannot advise you or her about taking it by means of you buying it for her.