Will my period be delayed if i took the next choice and was bleeding ?

So i had my period on the 8th of April and then me and my boyfriend had sex on the 16th i believe and i took the next choice on the 17th after 6 days on the 22nd of april i started bleeding like a "PERIOD " and i was confused how can i have my period again . But will i still have my normal period for this month (MAY) or will it be irregular ?
oh and bleeding after 6 days taking that is that normal ?=/ please help .. Thanks .

Yes, your next period may be delayed/irregular due to taking Plan B. This is a side effect, as is bleeding after taking Plan B. If you are concerned about pregnancy, you can take a test two weeks after having unprotected sex - whether you have your period or not.