Will peeing get rid of any semen?

I know that after you have sex even if you wash your penis with water, killing all the sperm on the outside, their is still some sperm potentially stuck in the inside. Would peeing remove that? Does water really kill all the sperm on the outside of the penis, since I use condoms and sperm always gets all over the place. I'm just worried that if i get some on my hands then go for a round 2 that the sperm on my hands gets on the other condom. Should I use germ-x before applying the condom or is water really all I need.

You need to use soap and warm water for washing. You need to wash up properly each time, it's just basic hygiene. Urinating should remove any leftovers.