Will possible precm on the lips of my private area near my clitoris get me pregnant

By January 4, 2016 - 7:05pm

About three weeks ago me and my boyfriend had sex. It was completely protected. But before he put the condom on, the tip of his penis rubbed against the lips of my private area near my clitoris. I think before it rubbed against me I rubbed the tip off anyway but I can't remember. Is there a chance that somehow if there was a little precm there that it could somehow travel to my vigina and get me pregnant?

Hi ECosby1781

Thank for your post!

The only scenario where pregnancy could occur is if there was sperm in the pre-ejaculate and it somehow traveled up your vagina. From what you have said, this is extremely unlikely but we can't tell you for sure since you can't remember. All we can tell you is that any risk is tiny.