will postinor 2 save me from ovulating untill breakthrough bleeding and being pregnant...?

I had unprotected sex on CD 9 and took postinor 2 on CD10 and exactly 12 hrs after ( second Phil) on

CD11. I had bleeding on CD 16. I normally ovulate on CD15 and I have a 30 day cycle. My problem is I

have heard that postinor 2 can delay ovulation by 5 days if taken 2 days before LH peak and also that

sperm can live inside you for 7 days and you can get pregnent.

Since I ovulate around CD 14 and postinor delay ov by only 5 days can I get pregnent. Ie... Can I

ovulate again before breakthrough bleeding or does postinor 2 hold it until breakthrough bleeding.

The leaflet says many women have their period on time although some may have early or late

period. My other question is if ovulation is prevented can I still get my period on time. Ie on CD 30.

I'm under heavy stress and you are my only hope. Passe answer...

The leaflet is correct. Don't read too much about all the "what if's". I think sperm staying alive and impregnating at 7 days is a bit of a stretch. 5 days is the average accepted length of time sperm can stay alive.

Your symptoms are normal. When taken correctly, P2 is between 90-95% effective. Your risk is very low. Nobody can tell you when you'll get your next period. Having protected sex can eliminate all this worry.

Ok thank you for replying.... This helped me a lot... Thanks...