will postinor 2 work if you take while on medz for an yeast infection?

Hi I had an smalll yeast infection an was taking medz to get rid of it I had unpretected sex 2 weeks before my next period he didn't cum in me he had pull out... I took postinor 2 10 hours after sex an the second pill 12 hours after that I been still on the yeast infection medz will the postinor 2 pills work I been getting a slight stomach pain like if my period on its way will it come??? (Not trying to get pregnant)

Thanks for your question! Medication for a yeast infection should not affect the effectiveness of emergency birth control.

If you are concerned about pregnancy, you can take a test 14 days after you had unprotected sex but keep in mind that emergency contraception can affect your next period so you period may be delayed even if you are not pregnant.

A pregnancy test 14 days after the last time you had unprotected sex will be accurate.