Will she get preganant

I am my girlfriend who is a virgin had come together for the first tym she hugged me and I gave her a tight one. after which she sat on my lap and came closer, our clothes were on and I didn't ejaculate internally or externally, I was fully in control. after which I took charge and rubbed her vagina. Now I just want to know if at all I had by mistake touched my penis by chance bcos I don't remember would she get pregnant for the only reason of fingering and rubbing it.

Please let me know ASAP

Thanks Susan,

But as I told that I might have touched my genitals and then I have rubbed her vagina and fingered her where in u know there might be some Pre*** that might got on to my hands and onto her vagina and then into that. So getting tensed but I am sure even the pre*** was not effective one. Please suggest

I can only go by the information given me and if there was sperm in pre-ejaculate, then pregnancy is possible but the risk is still really low. I don't know why you are risking her being pregnant if you know that there could be a possibility of pregnancy - don't do that! 

If your girlfriend doesn't get her period on time, she can test for pregnancy but again, her risk is very low. 

To get pregnant, a woman has to have sperm ejaculated directly in or on her vaginal opening with no clothes on. 

There is no possibility of pregnancy for your girlfriend. 

Just forgot to mention her part and mine were touching with the clothes on. and I remember I didn't ***