Will she get pregnant?

By Anonymous February 1, 2016 - 2:08am

So my gf gave a handjob, but before that there is already a small amount of semen on my penis (probably exposed for about 10-30 mins), i dont know why. And i never came when she is giving me a handjob. And also, she licked my penis after she got tired of the handjob while i was fingering her vagina and im certain that there is no semen in my finger back then. Will she get pregnant?

Pregnnacy is not possible if there was no sperm on your finger.

Hello. It is me again. Thanks for your reply. If there was really a sperm on my finger and I penetrated it in her vagina can she get pregnant? Even after the semen being exposed for about 10-20 minutes? And, she is throwing up. Is it because she does not eat heavy breakfast or its the pregnancy. Everyday she only eats biscuit and coffee. Or maybe it is her first time swallowing semen?

We can't fully answer these questions over the Internet. It's up to you and your girlfriend to know exactly what happened during sexual activity - all we can do is hazard a guess or give general information.

Sperm on your finger would have to be pretty much immediate, not 10 or 20 minutes.