Q: 

Will the sperms from last night ejaculation cause pregnancy, when the penis is inserted in vagina the next morning

By Anonymous February 16, 2017 - 6:08am

i just inserted my penis in my GF's vagina and did two three strokes. Then I remembered that I had Masturbated the last night and slept off with out cleaning my foreskin. I had urinated in the morning. but before i inserted my penis there was some fluid (may be pre cm) on my penis. Is there any chance of pregnancy . Her period happened on 5th February and we did it on 13th Feb morning

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags: