I had my period two weeks ago.. I was laying on top of my boyfriend like my butt on him and i saw that precum went through his pants.. We were fully clothed and I think it might have gone through my shorts.. No I'm spotting and my period isn't until another two weeks and this never happens.. This isn't even possible is it?

You cannot get pregnant with clothes on. I hope this helps calm your nerves. Good luck.

Thanks!! Is it bad that I spotted? Not pregnancy wise but in general? No period came and it's not suppose to for two weeks. Is this normal?