Worrying for nothing, or actual pregnancy risk?

I admit, it. I tend to be very paranoid about being sloppy and overthinking too much. But since I'm a virgin and from a very strict family I do think it explains a bit.

Earlier this month of October, me and my boyfriend couldn't help ourselves. After some kisses, we started touching. Which lead to some fingering with possible pre-cm. Of cm, since he ALMOST came some minutes before. The problem is: it probably was my most fertile day and I cant remember if he cleaned his hands after touching himself with wet wipes. And then proceed to finger me with the same hand. (cant remember exactly if it indeed was the same hand. He's always super careful.)

Its been 33 days since my last period and still no sign to come yet. They do tend to be quite irregular, and I'm experiencing some ovary pain and slightly bloated. I dont take any type of BC, but I'm aiming to do that.

Is there any possibility of pregnancy?
Needless to say I'm scared to death.

I think we may have helped you on this before.

Coming from a strict family or being a virgin should not make you afraid you are pregnant or have no knowledge about sex. It's about science. I do recommend you read up on this.

Pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if he ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If he urinated since he last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

Unless somehow there was pre-ejaculate on his finger and sperm (and you don't know this for sure) there cannot be a pregnancy.

Your period may be delayed by stress but my advice is to take a pregnancy test to know for sure - that is what they are for.