Q: 

Would I be at risk of pregnancy if my boyfriend rubbed his penis which was in boxers on my vagina which was out it wasn't covered by Any layers of clothing and can you tell me how long sperm/precm lasts outside the body?

Guide

Hi, Anon.

Thank you for your post.

You can't get pregnant this way. He had boxers on. Sperm does not last long outside the body, 20 or maybe 30 mins. Once the air dries it, sperm is dead. There is a risk of pregnancy when a woman has unprotected sex with ejaculation inside the vaginal canal or (more rarely) on the opening.

Helena

Tags: