would i get pregnant when my partner just cm and wipe it off to dry then later finger me?

me and my boyfriend are just having fun,he masturbated after he cm he wiped it off,the later he just fingered me. Is there any possibility i get pregnant? we did not have sex bytheway.

No, pregnancy is not possible. For pregnancy to occur, live sperm would have to be deposited in the vagina. Dry sperm is dead sperm and your boyfriend wiped his hands anyway.
In future have him wash his hands in warm water and soap, even for basic hygiene purposes.