would taking 7 "lo loestrin fe" birth control pills in 4 days the same as taking 1 for 7 days && can I get pregnant?

By October 19, 2014 - 12:02am

I just started on "lo loestrin fe" birth control [[it has 24 blue pills,, 2 white pills && 2 brownfield]] October 16, 2014 && I was on my period when I started the bc && I had unprotective sex the next morning [[Oct 17]] but we didn't use a condom && he pulled out before he cmed. But we had sex for about 4 hours and I don't know if he pre cmed inside me, so I ended up taking 2 blue pills that same day around 2 pm && then 2 more blue pills 12 hours later [[which was 2 a.m.]] && my scheduled pill at 6 pm && I still took my pill scheduled for today at 6 p.m. ...So I'm wondering can I be pregnant or will I be safe since I took them while on my period?? Also, since I've taken 7 pills in 4 days,, is it the same as taking 1 pill for 7 days??

Well the reason I took the 2 blue pills && then the other 2 12 hours later,, was because I read that if you take them like that it can work as a plan b pill

How fast are you covered with birth control if you took them while on your period??

HERWriter Guide (reply to LilMissNotPerfect)

Hi again! 

That is NOT a way to substitute for Plan B. 

Most contraceptive pills allow you to be safe as soon as you start them, if you start them on the last day for your period. Sunday starters are usually safe within 10 days. Birth control pills are not all the same - read your instructions to make sure. 

Hi Lilmissnotperfect

You have not been taking your birth control properly at all - are you not understanding the instructions? 

Read your instructions carefully and call your pharmacist for what to do next. In the meantime, use condoms for a back up.