yeast infection

HI, I am 43 yrs old, I do not have any children, I missed my period last month, and i took a PT test which came out negative, I had a bv infection several months ago, Now still no period and white discharge, please help

White discharge can mean you are ovulating meaning your period should arrive in a couple of weeks or it could mean a yeast infection - are you itchy too, with some soreness? You may need to see a doctor to get treatment if it's confirmed you have a yeast infection. If the discharge smells bad or turns greenish, you may have a different kind of infection.

At 43, you are very young for menopause but you may be peri-menopausal, hence skipping a period.