Given how much seems to have fit into the year 2011, I’m hoping that 2012 is comparatively insignificant, OR if significant, significant for reasons other than cheating/beating/living with cancer. If Alopecia is my biggest emotional challenge for the year 2012, then I’ll consider it a fabulous year. I’m planning ahead for just such a year with my 2012 resolutions. To all my family, friends, and customers, I wish you the very best in 2012.
1) I will stop staring at my bald spots in the mirror;
2) I will choose not to pay attention to people who stare;
3) I will offer an informed response when people ask about my hair loss and use it as an opportunity to educate them;
4) I will reach out to others with hair loss and share my experiences;
5) I will stop looking for new bald spots and testing each and every new hair;
6) I will stop searching the internet for hair loss cures and solutions;
7) I will make sure that my bald friends know just how beautiful they are to me;
8) I will share the beaubeau experience with as many bald and beautiful women as possible;
9) I will organize my collection of beaubeau scarves and treat them with respect;
10) I will do my best to continue to create new and beautiful items to help women and girls maintain their style during hair loss.
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.