You need to carefully choose your brand of eye cream if you want to see the effects. Don't just get the first product that comes your way. Many of these were created simply because the manufacturers wanted to make money. They beckon you with flashy words and grand promises. The regret comes later because you'll soon discover that nothing has changed. That you are yet again, a victim of dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines.
Eye Wrinkles and Its Factors
Wrinkles are caused by a variety of factors. Of course, age plays a major role. The older you get, the more apparent these fine lines become. You exacerbate the problem with poor diet, improper habits, and constant sun exposure. The skin around the eye area is thin enough as it is, but as you age, it becomes thinner. The blood vessels become more apparent, which is why you often see dark circles underneath.
And if you're not careful, the signs of wear and tear become obvious as well. You need to care for your skin because collagen production tapers off when you get older. You'll find that your skin is no longer soft, supple, and resilient as when you were younger. In fact, signs of damage tend to become permanent.
Women who have been extremely conscious about their looks see this as a big problem. This makes them feel insecure and imperfect. In their effort to hold on to youth, they hide these blemishes with layers of makeup. The problem here is that you're not targeting the root cause of the problem. Rather, you're merely masking the symptoms with a temporary fix. As soon as you take the makeup off, you'll see the older version of you staring back in the mirror.
Natural Ways to Control Eye Wrinkles
You don't need to take the signs of aging sitting down. In fact, you should be proactive about your looks. It's time to halt Father Time in his tracks.
If you're working on a tight budget, here are several home remedies that you can look into:
1. Use tea bags and let these rest on your eyes for several minutes
2. Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet
3. Drink plenty of water to keep skin hydrated
4. Get proper sleep
5. Take vitamin E supplement
6. Apply coconut oil before you sleep
7. Get a facial massage to encourage blood circulation underneath skin
8. Apply cool slices of cucumber on your eyes
9. Avoid rubbing eyes
10. Use ice cubes to keep eyes moist
Precautions to Know to Take Proper Care of Under Eye Skin
Remember, the skin underneath your eyes tends to be thinner. So, avoid rubbing the area roughly. When you apply makeup or cream, it's best that you use your ring finger. That's because this is the weakest finger in your hand and is therefore least capable of exerting too much pressure.
Natural Supplements for Eye Wrinkle
You can also turn to Mother Nature to prevent eye wrinkles. Keep skin nourished with natural oils such as coconut oil or aloe vera to keep skin moisturized and supple-looking. It also helps eating foods high in vitamins E and K. Vitamin E helps repair damage while vitamin K has a lightening property that helps with those stubborn dark circles
Disadvantages of Home Remedies
While home remedies have been known to help, not everything will be as effective. First of all, you aren't given a guide on how much to apply. Secondly, it may take a while before you see results. In fact, you may have to wait months at a time before you can say that those fine lines and dark circles have lightened.
You need to patient. Otherwise, you need to get best eye creams. Using the right brand helps because you get to see results more quickly. Products such as Eyelastin promise results within 3 weeks. This is a big plus, especially when you want to feel better about yourself as soon as possible.
What are eye creams and how do they work?
Eye creams have been designed to do the following:
1. Boost collagen production
2. Hydrate skin
3. Strengthen the connective tissues found underneath the skin
4. Aid in the healing process so that younger and stronger dermis surfaces
How Eyelastin works effectively on eye wrinkles?
Eyelastin will be your number one ally if you want to win the battle against aging. It's made from a proprietary formula that's gone through strict testing by renowned dermatologists.
The eye cream improves your appearance by doing the following:
1. Brightens and smoothens skin for a more youthful shine
2. Keeps skin hydrated and moisturized
3. Reduces the appearance of dark circles
4. Prevents puffiness
5. Prevents fluid retention, especially when you sleep
6. Neutralizes free radicals that work against skin
7. Strengths tissue that hold skin cells together
8. Helps maintain volume
9. Improves firmness
10. Prevents aging
Active Ingredients Used in Eyelastin
Thanks to the following components used, you now have the weapon you need to win against your battle with aging:
1. Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline) - Relaxes facial tension and reduces wrinkles.
2. Hyaluronic Acid - Moisturizes, plumps, and hydrates skin.
3. Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (Matrixyl 3000) - Stimulates collagen production and growth of connective tissue.
4. Arnica - Prevents inflammation and assists the healing process.
5. Vitamin K - Lightens dark circles.
6. Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate (SYNAKE) - Has a smoothing effect on the skin.
As you can see, the ingredients are quite powerful. Yet, the product works even for those with sensitive skin. With regular use, you'll be able to see the benefits within three weeks. Can you get that from home remedies suggested by others? Maybe you do, but you won't see the results as quickly. More importantly, the changes won't be as dramatic and impressive.
It's time to think about how you can prevent wrinkles from forming. You can do that by taking care of yourself and by using Eyelastin. This cream is made from Dermagevity, a company known to produce quality products. More importantly, you won't find a deal better than what this offers. Just head to its official website to avail of the freebies and the price slash. Skin can now look better. As for your age, you'll see that with this cream, nothing will matter because you'll now be able to hold on to your youthful glow.