The final videos from the Get in Rhythm, Stay in Rhythm Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference have been posted.
In the Q & A video, the panel of presenters answered procedure-related questions and general atrial fibrillation questions, such as:
- How do patients and doctors decide upon the right procedure?
- What is the role of pacemakers in managing afib?
- What is the role of implantable devices, such as the Reveal monitor, after procedures?
- Why aren’t MRIs used before all ablations?
- Does afib always get worse?
- How often can ablations be repeated, and how many can you have?
- Is atrial remodeling as serious an issue as afib stroke prevention?
In addition, the wrap-up video has also been posted.
Access all the conference videos from the agenda on this page:
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.