How many times have friends complained about some symptoms and when you mention that it could be menopause you are told, “But I am TOO YOUNG!”???
If you are a good friend you reassure them that it is “Just” menopause. If you are a bad friend you go along with them and stay of the banks of the river Da Nile. Sometimes being a good friend is not well received and it is easier to just be a bad friend, but don’t go to that dark side, stay true to your friends and lead them down the road of menopause.
Here are the top 10 signs that you are in menopause:
1. Night sweats. Clammy, sticky, hot then cold waking night sweats
2. Sleeplessness. You fall asleep but then at 2 AM you are awake, or you don’t fall asleep until 2 AM.
3. IBB. Itty Bitty Bladder. You can not sleep through the night with-out visiting the bathroom around 2 AM. See number 2.
4. Hot Flashes or Hot Surges or Hot Flushes during the day, not just under stress. You haven’t worn a turtle neck in over a year.
5. Irritability. No one can do anything fast enough, slow enough, good enough, or just enough.
6. Mood Swings. Lifetime channel makes you cry and then mad then angry then happy.
7. Trying to Help Everyone. Note that Wonder Woman was young, not in her late 40’s or early to mid 50’s.
8. Menopooch. This is not a dog. This is you tummy that no matter how many kick boxing, Pilates classes you take there is a tiny meno bump.
9. Thinning Hair. Your hair dresser is lying when he/she says everyone looses clumps of hair in the shower, and on their hair brush everyday.
10. Memory Loss. This is a reassuring list. It’s not just you. Too bad you won’t remember to tell your friends, so forward it now before you forget!
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.