Traditions are arguably the most important part of the holiday season, and traditional holiday dishes and sweets are usually anticipated all year. But if you’re trying to stay healthy during the holiday season, it can be difficult to make all those fattening foods while still upholding tradition. This year, why not try one of the new recipes or improved classics available at these sites:
1. HealthyHolidayRecipes.com is a new website that offers a searchable archive of healthy holiday recipes, as well as handy weight-loss and diet tips.
2. Delish.com has a large collection of recipes and menu ideas to please everyone’s taste buds. For the holidays, they’ve uploaded everything from healthy desserts to simple and delicious brunch ideas.
3. CookingLight.com has always been about cooking healthy meals. For the holidays, they’re providing tons of filling soup and stew ideas as well as recipes for healthy holiday desserts.
4. EatingWell.com not only features a great selection of healthy holiday recipes, but also offers articles on things like the best pots and pans for your cookware collection and new exercises to incorporate into your workout routine.
5. HeartHealthyOnline.com is a site dedicated to providing recipes and health information regarding heart health.
6. TheCrunchyCoach.com can provide tons of healthy holiday recipes that are new ideas, or new takes on old ideas.
7. AllRecipes.com is one the largest and most popular sites for healthy holiday recipes. Search everything from punch to cookies to see tried-and-true recipes reinvented.
8. FamilyFun.go.com is a website operated by Disney that provides families with craft and activity ideas as well as healthy, yummy holiday recipes that everyone in the family will enjoy.
9. Epicurious.com has a large online community of users that share success stories, recipes, and health advice.
With these great sites at your fingertips, there’s no need to worry about staying healthy throughout the holidays. Have fun browsing through thousands of delicious recipes, and enjoy the season!
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.