It is very embarrassing when you notice that your hair is thinning and there are bald patches on your scalp. Even after trying many treatments, you find no positive results. If you are in search of any natural treatment to treat alopecia, then Castor oil is one such natural approach that will boost your hair condition.
Here is one of the various methods in which you can use castor oil to treat alopecia . Castor oil can also be used with other topical treatment or combined with essential oils to promote hair growth.
Castor Oil + other oils
In case if you don’t like the viscosity of castor oil, you can also add the goodness of other oils to pack a punch. To do this:
• A bottle of hexane-free castor oil
• A bottle of your preferred choice– lavender oil, jojoba or tea tree
• Mix castor oil with any of your favourite oil in equal proportion and store it in a container.
• Heat 1-2 teaspoons of this combination oil on a stove or a microwave.
• Spread the oil evenly over your palms by rubbing them against each other.
• With the help of tips of your finger, start applying the oil to your scalp by tracing gentle circular motions over it and give a gentle massage.
• As you massage the oil into your scalp, make your way downwards toward the shaft such that all your hair is covered in it, from root to tip.
• Let the oil rest in your scalp overnight for good results.
• Wash it off thoroughly the next morning with a mild shampoo.
• Try using this method twice a week for best results.
Try out this method and see the results for yourself.
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.