Back because she has lost it and it didn’t go as planned. I mean not just this, but during the whole process. Have to say now I was pretty much in denial with the whole thing. Even through I knew was suffering, but still thought it was less as severe as this.
Back again because I forgot to mentioned that she (right after she found) and she found from there that it showed she had BCRA2. Then after both my twin sister and me were both tested for it. It only I showed that I was suspected to 2, but forgot if it was for ovarian and/or breast. I couldn’t remember and even after through all of the paperwork. Now, I really need to look into all (both conventional/mainstream and traditional/integrative) because I for one still have a love and hated relationship with both medicines. In regards to what happened to her and especially, in the end with her brain tumor. In which she never complained at all because she was always beyond doer and carer.
Back again with more whom she was and whom we are.
I for one prefer more of an integrative form of it. In which my mom, dad, and sister were brainwashed about it. Especially, more after the original diagnosis. Shes also a retired RN and she was one for 45 yrs. Of course my dad and sister still are. That also includes the rest of our remaining family and our friends as well. At least our family friends.
We found it was more aggressive than we original thought it was. Basically, its ovarian cancer and she was 1st diagnosed with it as stage IV back in 2008. She had she been receiving on, off, with a few recurrences in between. Then, last yr it came back in a form of a brain tumor and again she was treated for. In which we all thought that was the last of it because she went onto treatment after that. At the first she was a experimental drug, but then that didn’t work. So, went back her old treatment and then it all started from there. Even through after going to a doctor in the city. We have since decided to stopped all of it and go toward with comfort care. Shes currently a inpatient there, receiving treatment, and it appears to be working for her. At moment we are remaining cautionary optimistic about it.
At the same time I would love explore other volunteer options at Valley because I don’t know if I can continue with her old doctor because all of this.
Back because she took a turn for the worse sometime overnight or early this morning. My fraternal twin sister called my father and me father regarding this morning. Basically, this whole day and beyond has been a whirlwind for all of us.
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.