Today we have a roundup of Atrial Fibrillation Awareness Month stories for you:
- In her EP Lab DigestPatient Perspective column for this month, StopAfib.org founder Mellanie True Hills summarized the atrial fibrillation stroke prevention report produced by the Afib Optimal Treatment Task Force. There is a lot of great information for patients in this article. See: EP Lab Digest Publishes “Expert Roundtable Fills in Vital Pieces of Afib Treatment Puzzle: The Afib Optimal Treatment Task Force and the Expert Working Group”
- We’re honored that two of our articles were published in Physician’s Weekly in honor of Atrial Fibrillation Awareness Month. Please check out: Physician’s Weekly publishes StopAfib.org Articles in Honor of Atrial Fibrillation Awareness Month
- A video interview of StopAfib founder Mellanie True Hills was featured in the Global AF Patient Charter booth at the recent European Society of Cardiology in Munich. The video is available at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rugaQhb9-t4
- Please join us in signing the Global AF Patient Charter – just follow the link to the charter at http://www.stopafib.org/newsitem.cfm/NEWSID/404
- Have you watched our Take A Stand Against Atrial Fibrillation and Stroke video? It takes just 90 seconds and provides a lot of important facts. You will find it at: http://www.stopafib.org/video.cfm?filename=AFIB-v8.flv
- If you are new to afib, don’t miss our Get Started Learning About Atrial Fibrillation Guide, at: http://www.stopafib.org/newsitem.cfm/NEWSID/277
- Finally, do you need someone to talk with about your afib or do you need support for what you are experiencing? Please join the discussions on the StopAfib.org Forum at http://forum.stopafib.org. Instructions for registering, posting, and asking questions are here: http://forum.stopafib.org/index.php?showforum=25
We hope that providing this roundup of resources will be helpful for you.
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.