If you’re on a gluten-free diet, the simple task of finding something to eat can suddenly become a nightmare. Thankfully, gluten-free products, restaurants, and websites are popping up everywhere as more and more people make the decision to banish gluten from their diets. In fact, the week of December 16-22 is Gluten-Free Baking Week. And in celebration, we’ve compiled the top 10 sites offering delicious, gluten-free recipes:
1. For imaginative recipes using the freshest of ingredients, browse Karina’s concoctions at GlutenFreeGoddess.com.
2. AllRecipes.com provides a vast and easily searchable recipe database with an impressive gluten-free section.
3. When you join Food.com, not only can you review the recipes that you try, but you can also upload recipes of your own. With such a large community of members sharing their culinary ideas, you’ll never run out of great gluten-free meal options.
4. GlutenFreeda.com is an online magazine all about living gluten-free that boasts the largest collection of gluten-free recipes in the world.
5. For more information about Celiac Disease, as well as tips on and recipes for living gluten-free, visit Celiac.com.
6. 101Cookbooks.com is a fantastic blog by a woman who decided to stop collecting cookbooks and start cooking instead. She focuses on natural ingredients and has a large collection of gluten-free recipes to choose from.
7. After struggling with health problems all her life, Shauna at GlutenFreeGirl.com finally discovered she had Celiac Disease. She’s now living gluten-free, and provides her readers with the tools to do the same.
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.