On Thursday, November 6, our very own Michelle King Robson will be speaking at Women's Health Conference (WHC) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. WHC was founded by Dr. Vonda Wright, a nationally recognized orthopaedic surgeon.
Women play so many roles each day including mom, sister, businesswoman, daughter and friend. They make 80 percent of all health decisions for both themselves as well as their family and closest friends.
WHC will focus on ways women optimize their health and create happiness to live their best lives possible.
For more information on the event, visit www.womenshealthconversations.com.
Here are some highlights from her speech at the event:
WHC: Action Items NOW!
- Doctors that specialize in menopause:
- Estrogen- Is It the Devil or Your Heart’s Best Friend?
- When Hot Flashes Aren’t Treated, It Costs the Economy Millions of Dollars
- FDA/Pink Pill Polls. Be sure to participate!
- FDA – Action item before October 28th- 2014
- Stay tuned for our article about Dr. Kelly Turner and her book Radical Remission: Surviving Cancer Against All Odds
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.