Explore other publications and websites
- Botox® Injections (Copyright © American Academy of Facial, Plastic, and Reconstructive Surgery Inc.) — This fact sheet provides recommendations for those considering Botox® injections.
- Wrinkle Fillers: Information for Patients — This fact sheet explains the factors you should consider before choosing to have Botox® or injectable cosmetic wrinkle fillers. It discusses the safety concerns, the risks, and who should not use these types of treatments.
- Wrinkle Relief: Injectable Cosmetic Fillers — This fact sheet explains cosmetic wrinkle fillers, including what the filler materials are made from and what side effects you may experience. It also explains how wrinkle fillers differ from Botox® injections.
Connect with other organizations
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society For Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- National Research Center for Women & Families
- Physicians Coalition for Injectable Safety
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Click here for more womenshealth.gov resources on body image