Body sculpting tips will shape and tone your body all day---not just during your workout. Take advantage of all the time you have available to you during the day to burn more fat and sculpt your body. I will assume you know that you MUST follow your fat burning meal plan to be successful with any fitness program.
So, with that in mind, here are some top body sculpting tips.
1. Posture – Sitting, Standing, Walking and Running - Brace your torso all the time (like you’re preparing to take a punch in the gut). This is great core work all day, every day.
2. Running and Jump Training – Running and jump exercises activate the bulkier, shapely fast-twitch muscle fibers. Sprints are great and so are plyometric exercises (squat jumps are an example) when you are physically ready for them. Perfect your jumping and landing techniques before progressing to full speed exercises.
3. Jump Rope Exercises – Jump rope is a very underrated exercise that is good for fat burning, total body sculpting, hand-eye coordination and balance. You can jump rope every day (two feet, one foot, shuffle, slalom, alternating feet, etc.). Speed jump roping is even better.
4. Medicine Ball Exercises – Play with your medicine balls as much as possible! Medicine ball exercises are athletic in nature and shape your body in all 3 planes of motion. Do as many of these exercises in a standing position to burn more fat and better sculpt your body. These exercises are good for warm-up and workouts.
5. Bodyweight Exercises – Squats, Lunges, Pull-ups, Chin-ups, Triceps Dips on Bars, Pushups, Planks, Bridges, Cobras, Mountain Climbers, etc. really burn fat and naturally sculpt your body. Bodyweight exercises force you to balance and stabilize your body with no help from machines. And you can do them at home while watching television.
6. Cardio Exercise - For your cardio exercise, all you need is 20 minutes of intense exercise. Sprint intervals are great body sculptors as are sessions on the stepmill or stadium steps. The key is to do your cardio fast and furious. That way, you will activate the bulkier, shapely fast twitch muscle fibers.