Benefits to Choosing Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers can help you achieve the smile you have been dreaming about for so long! Believe it or not, porcelain veneers can give you a perfect, natural looking smile in just a few easy visits.
Porcelain veneers are the reason to smile big again; chipped, stained or even misaligned teeth can be fixed just by visiting Columbia River Dentistry in Portland, Vancouver and Gresham. Dr. Nathan G. Dustin always guarantees his patients will leave our offices with beautiful smiles every time they visit.
Nowadays, porcelain veneers are one of the most common procedures incorporated in smile makeovers because it simply gives patients the smile they want – gorgeous, white and stunning smiles.
So why should you consider getting porcelain veneers? Here’s why:
1. Natural Looking – Porcelain is a translucent material that mimics the look, luster and feel of enamel.
2. Stain Resistant – Overtime our teeth become stained, and change from their natural white appearance into a yellow shade. Porcelain veneers actually act as a barrier on the teeth, making them more resistant to staining from excessive smoking, antibiotics, soft drinks and other discoloring agents.
3. Misaligned (or crooked teeth) – Unlike traditional braces that can take years to align teeth, veneers can be placed onto of the crooked teeth, reducing the size of gaps and creating a perfectly aligned smile.
4. Chips and Cracks – With veneers, you can easily cover these up, preventing any further damage on the teeth. The porcelain veneers will cover any imperfections, leaving you with intact crack-free teeth.
5. Fill in Gaps – Some people are genetically disposed to having large gaps between their teeth, called diastemas. With porcelain veneers, the size of these gaps can be reduced considerably, leaving an impressive change in smile appearance.
6. Gum Friendly – Porcelain veneers do not irritate the gum tissue or cause any pain.
Porcelain veneers can easily help you achieve the look you want in as little as 3 visits to our dentist. With good oral hygiene including daily brushing, flossing and regular appointments with a dental hygienist, porcelain veneers can last up to 15 years.
Porcelain veneers can dramatically improve your smile, helping you to project an image of confidence and boost your self-esteem. If you are interested or choose to proceed with dental veneers, please contact our dental offices at Columbia River Dentistry. Our dental team would be happy to assist you in getting started to improving the smile you want!