You may need to just use common sense to lose weight! Maybe you’ve used numerous weight loss tactics that haven’t worked long-term. Some of these could include:
1. Severe calorie restriction diets
2. Extended low-carb diets
3. Weight loss pills and powders
4. Fat blockers
5. The latest fad diet
6. Diet without exercise
7. Fat-burner supplements
8. Herbal weight loss remedies
9. Eat-all-you-want and lose weight
10. YOU FILL IN THE BLANK!
On and on it goes with the weight loss lies and deception! The weight loss industry is a billion dollar industry and people are paying good money to end up frustrated and weighing even more!
All you have to do is look at the numerous lawsuits that have been successfully won against weight loss companies and their false claims over the years! The weight loss lies and deception will stop when people decide to stop wasting money on these products! Until then, a new weight loss product will hit the market just about every day!
So, what should you do? Take a deep breath and use your common sense when it comes to your health and weight loss. Being honest with yourself might be painful at first but you will be on your way to getting the long-term weight loss and fat loss that you want and deserve!
Its not difficult to use common sense…..you were born with it. So, here’s some pointers to get you started on your way to weight loss and fat loss success:
1. Since you didn’t become overweight in a few days, it’s unrealistic to think that you can successfully lose large amounts of weight in a few days. Quick weight loss diets usually lead to you regaining even more weight (yo-yo diet effect)! This is also very unhealthy!
2. Do you think you can successfully lose weight without exercising? I didn’t think so. After 100 years of diet history, doctors, dieticians and fitness professionals agree that the best way to burn fat and lose weight (and keep it off) is through regular exercise and healthy nutrition. Also, fat loss is more important than weight loss. If you build muscle mass and speed up your metabolism, you will lose inches, burn fat and lose weight---long-term! It’s just common sense!