Black and Blue Cobbler
|Serving Size||1/6 of recipe|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||4% DV|
|Vitamin C||30% DV|
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Preparation Time||3 hours|
Cups of Fruits and Vegetables Per Person: 1.0
|Sugar substitute||½ cup|
|Baking powder||1 teaspoon|
|Egg substitute||½ cup|
|Fat-free milk||2 tablespoons|
|Vegetable oil||2 tablespoons|
|Orange peel, grated||1 teaspoon|
- Combine flour, ¾ cup sugar substitute, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Combine eggs, milk, and oil. Stir into dry ingredients until moistened.
- Spread batter evenly into bottom of slow cooker.
- In saucepan, combine berries, water, orange peel, and ¾ cup sugar. Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and pour over batter.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours until toothpick inserted into batter come out clean.
- Let cobbler rest for 30 minutes before serving with whipped topping or frozen yogurt.
Fruit: 1; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 1; Carbs: 1; Other: 0
Diabetic exchanges are calculated based on the American Diabetes Association
Exchange System. Exchanges are rounded up or down to equal whole numbers.
Therefore, partial exchanges are not included.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care
provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a
substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER
IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the
advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to
starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a
Copyright © 2007
EBSCO Publishing All rights reserved.