|Serving Size||1 cup|
|Whole milk||1 quart|
|Nonfat instant dry milk||1 cup|
- Pour liquid milk into a deep bowl.
- Add dry milk and beat slowly with beater until dry milk is dissolved (usually less than five minutes).
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
Tip: If it tastes too strong, start with ½ cup of dry milk powder and gradually work up to 1 cup.
Use fortified milk when making:
- Macaroni and cheese
- Puddings and custards
- Cream sauces for vegetables
- Mashed potatoes
- French toast or pancake batter
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care
provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a
substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER
IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the
advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to
starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a
EBSCO Publishing All rights reserved.